Ok everyone, I know I feel off the face of the earth but don't hate me! This last school semester was absolutely crazy! Travis traveled back and forth a lot from Rexburg to Utah and so I spent a lot of time by myself or at the school. The end of the semester finally came though and I graduated! Not officially because I still have to do my student teaching in the fall but I got to walk and attend commencment and I got a pretty blue diploma cover for the expensive piece of paper that will come in my mail some time in January.
Travis and I have moved back to Utah and we are living in a three bedroom apartment in Pleasant Grove. This may not seem like a big deal but I have never had so much space and I love it! I finally feel like all of my stuff has a place of it's own and no two things have the same space. It's wonderful! We have spent most of out time preparing for the birth of our baby boy. He is officially due on May 26 but I have a feeling that he will come early. That could be wishful thinking on my part but a girl can hope, right? I am so excited to hold my little son in my arms and you guys should see Travis! He is already bursting at the seams with pride about his son. One thing I love about my husband is that he would be just as proud if the baby came out purple and has four eyes! He is so excited to have a little baby to love and play with. I can hardly wait to see his face when he holds our son for the first time. I finally have pictures of my pregnant belly so I will download and post those soon.
I am going to do this birth naturally, with no medication. I have been practicing the hypnobabies method of birthing which has been very calming for me. I've been learning a mild form of self hypnosis. The program is great but I got it a little late in my pregnancy and so I haven't had time to learn as much as I should. My mom will attend the birth and between her, Travis, and the midwife I am hoping that I will be able to do this. I would ask you all to keep me in your prayers at this time. I love you all and will keep you updated often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
let us know when that baby comes. good luck with the natural stuff. i couldn't do it.
Post a Comment