Ok, it's been a week for decisions. Here is my new one. For 1 month I am going to commit myself to a whole foods diet. I know lots of people who eat mostly raw foods, drink green smoothies, and ignore chocolate and fast foods. These people seem to have an energy and vitality for life that I envy. I have tried to do this lots of times before and I always seem to fall short after three or four days. I guess until now I only wanted to try it because everyone else was doing it. For the first time I really want to know what this life style is like for myself so here we go! My hope is that if I let all of you know you will help keep me on track here. Wish me all the luck in the world because I will need it! :)
My son is growing up so fast! Yesterday when I got him out of his crib he grabbed a flash card that was on his floor, folded it in half, scrunched up the front end, and then threw it in the air and said "airplane!". He can count to three, although not consistently, and everything is the color green except for his McQueen car which is red and yellow. Being a mom is my favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment