So I do believe that I owe everyone an apology, at least for as many people as actually read this. It's been over a month since I have posted. I didn't mean to leave you all hanging. School started again in September and it started in a whirlwind and hasn't quit since then! I feel as if I hardly have time to check my e-mails let alone post! So on that note here is a quick update.
Life here is so good! SO SO busy but so good. God continues to bless us. Travis is job hunting and that is going well. He just applied for a job at the university and we are praying that this one will come through, it would be a good fit and a good place for him. Like I said before, school has started for me again. My favorite class so far has been orchestra. I love the feeling I get when I play the violin, I always feel a little closer to my Maker. The weather is starting to change and the trees are beautiful even though I am not a huge fan of the cold air.
The best thing that has happened recently happened this last weekend. Every six months my church holds a conference where all members can attend. They broadcast it to the churches and to homes (on cable) and it is such an amazing weekend! The prophet speaks and so many others and I always feel as if there is light and hope in the world. Sometimes we get so discouraged and disheartened with the way the world is going but these men stand as beacons in the world for me. They bring messages of hope, of love, of the gospel, and most importantly about Jesus Christ. I always come away feeling a deeper love for my Savior and wanting to testify of Him and His goodness more often.
For those of you who may not know, my sister Sarah had her baby! His name is Matthew Bowen and he is beautiful! He was small because he was three weeks early but he is healthy and growing strong. Sarah is not getting much sleep anymore so my request would be for you to keep her in your prayers, she loves her son but it can be hard on her. And...I love being an aunt!!
Hopefully things will start to slow down now and I can keep you all posted more.
Thanks for reading, love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back!!!! Missed you! It's nice to be able to check in on you and see what's up.
Post a Comment