Friday, August 15, 2008

Back from the lake

I'm back! And we had a blast! The lake was beautiful and warm and the sun was out...in short it was amazing. It was the first time that my husband and I got to use our new tent. I learned that it was pretty east to put up and take the tent down if your husband does all the work :) I did the hard part of hauling all stuff from the tent to the car. I actually turned my phone off for the whole trip. It was probably the most relaxing thing I have done in a long time. The first two days we were there we just hung around camp and relaxed. The third day we hit the beach. My mom's friend and her family were with us and they brought their boat. We spent the day on the lake , boating, reading on the beach, swimming, and just generally hanging out. The water was incredibly warm and the sun shone the whole time. We took off pretty early the next morning so that Travis could get back to work. All in all it was great. I took pictures, mostly off the boat, but some from the beach as well. My family members are the wonderful models that you see. That's all I really have for tonight so enjoy! Love you all!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Add the pictures silly! And from last night too haha