Okay so I figured out how to add multiple pics!! I feel pretty cool at the moment :) These are pics from Bear Lake, the two crazy girls in the water are my sisters Hannah and Emily. Other pics include my dear husband telling me that it was okay to sit on the raft that got pulled behind the boat as long as he and my brother-in-law were with me, and the lake. Enjoy!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Eureka!
Okay so I figured out how to add multiple pics!! I feel pretty cool at the moment :) These are pics from Bear Lake, the two crazy girls in the water are my sisters Hannah and Emily. Other pics include my dear husband telling me that it was okay to sit on the raft that got pulled behind the boat as long as he and my brother-in-law were with me, and the lake. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment