Friday, August 8, 2008
My first post
Hello friends! So I have finally caved and entered the world of blogging, I know some of you will be so proud :) I actually have another motivation for doing this now. I was reading a church magazine called the Enzign and there was a talk given by M Russell Ballard where he encouraged members of the church to use the internet to share the gospel and testify of Jesus Christ as the Son of God and of the restored church. I have a cousin who blogs and I have often been inspired by her faith centered posts. She often links her blog to another friend who also often testifies of God and shares inspiring stories. I greatly appreciate these women and there example to me in my life- thanks Mellissa!! I'm not at that great at keeping things updated but I hope now that I have a deeper motivation to do this that you all will enjoy reading what I write. I look foreward to many posts and friendly words. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Meghan!!!! Welcome to the bloggy world! You are so right, the internet is a wonderful place to profess your faith and to plant the seeds of Christ's love and forgiveness. It's an honor to be thought of so highly by you...I am bookmarking your blog and will visit often! Woohoo! Love and miss you both!
Hello Megs! So you can link to my blog from this, and I hope you will. I've got one real faith centered post, but the rest have been very illness related. But seeing as I've gotten better lately, there seem to be less of those. Thanks for being so awesome Meg!
Post a Comment